LK glue pistols
The LK glueing-system is supplied with the manual glue pistol LK 0. The glue quantity is regulated via the rotary knob behind the trigger.
LK100 is intended for system installation and is operated via external controls. LK110 features integrated pneumatic control, which accurately regulates the glue flow duration. The pistol is manually positioned at the correct location. When the trigger is pressed, an accurately dosed glue quantity is automatically applied to the work piece.
Benefits of the LK glue pistols
- Steplessly adjustable glue quantity
- Non-drip and very easy to clean
- Bayonet coupling for rapid nozzle changes
Benefits of LK 100
- Accurate dispensing of desired glue quantity
- Glue quantity steplessly adjustable on glue pistol
- Glue flow duration steplessly adjustable via controls
- Fast glue application for biscuit or dowel connections
- Fast glue application to surfaces, edges, grooves or ridges
- Furniture and kitchen manufacturing, prefabrication, carpentry shops, mobile use on-site