Clamex S is a knock down fitting that is screwed into an 8 mm groove and connected via a lever. The 8 mm groove cutter for Clamex S can be used with any Lamello biscuit joiner.
Clamex S possesses a minimal installation depth of 15 mm and can therefore be used in all wood materials from 16 mm.
- Practically wear-free knock down fitting
- Detachable mitre connector for 30-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Can be installed with any Lamello biscuit joiner
- Stackable for transport, despite pre-installed connectors
- High clamping force of 100 kg for glueing furniture at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation using Classic X and Top 21 biscuit joiners
Clamex S can be used in the production of furniture ranges or individual pieces of furniture as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or booth building.
The connecting fitting is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general glueing aid. It is also frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres and unusual angles
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and booth construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly