The clamping set is a clamping system for glueing carcasses and various other parts in furniture making and complements the Lamello-System. It comprises profile sections to protect the edges, 8 m belts as well as two clamps. Unlike with screw clamps, the pressure distribution is always even, thus ensuring correct angles.
- Simple clamping system for glueing work pieces
- Even pressure distribution ensures correct angle
- No marks left on work piece
- No preparation of protectors necessary
- Opening in corner of the profile sections for glue enabling easy removal
- For glueing carcasses, drawers, frames, wall and floor panels
- Furniture and kitchen manufacturing, shop fitting, booth construction, installers