- What kind of joints are to be made: surface, corner, centre panel, angled?
- Refer to the table below for initial details of the requirements
- Contact the manufacturer of the machine and procure the macro and CNC software
- Possibly procure an angle aggregate if necessary (angle, swivelling, corner notch or door lock unit)
- Contact Lamello to procure CNC cutters, CNC cutter arbor or CNC drill bit
(May vary depending on machine and aggregate)
Only possible with Zeta P2 and positioning pins
Tip: Instead of using an angle aggregate, the Zeta P2 power tool can be used to cut the P-System groove in the centre of the surface. To do so, drill two 5 mm positioning holes spaced at 101 mm in the work piece surface using the CNC machine. These are required to align the Zeta P2 on the work piece.
Possible with shaft tool
– One to four spindle angle aggregates
– Corner notching aggregate
– Aggregate for door locks
Manually adjustable swivelling aggregates
Information: Several tool changes required for angle cuts,
drilling and P-System grooves
Information: The cutting depth in the centre of the surface may be
restricted depending on the model
Tip: For mitres, spare yourself a tool change and drill the hole using
a manual drill jig!
Automatically adjustable swivelling aggregates
Note: Automatically adjustable swivelling aggregate with automatic tool changer. The profile groove is restricted to 10 mm in the centre of the surface
(Flex 5+C, from manufacturing year 2015)