The three top reasons to use Clamex P-14 as a standard connector:
Clamex P-14 is a detachable furniture fitting on the basis of the P-System anchorage and is connected with a lever. The form-locking P-System anchorage allows for an exceptionally fast and powerful anchorage in the work piece without tools. Clamex P needs neither glue nor screw, providing the woodworker with uncountable advantages in the production process and in the differentiation from standard furniture fittings. For example, Clamex P can serve to join either detachable or glued furniture mitres. The small 6 mm openings for hexagonal keys make the fitting unique and differentiate Clamex P from standard furniture fittings.
Clamex P-14 has a very small installation depth of 14 mm and is used in wood and wood composites from 16 mm thickness.
Zeta P2 depth setting 14
- Practically wear-free knock down fitting
- Detachable mitre connector for 22.5-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Extremely rapid, tool-free installation of fittings
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- High clamping force of ca. 80 kg for glueing furniture at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
Clamex P can be used in furniture serial production or in individual pieces as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or trade booths.
The connecting fitting is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general glueing aid. It is frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres and unusual angles
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and booth construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly