P-System CNC tools
The P-System connecting fittings can be installed either with the Zeta P2 power tool or using a CNC machine.
The use on a CNC machine requires the diamond-tipped P-System cutter with tool opening 30mm. To cut P-System grooves in the work piece edge using an angle aggregate, a cutter arbor is used the dimensions of which vary according to the unit and machine type. Additional information can be found in the P-System CNC dedicated site.
The 6 mm carbide drill is used for angles of up to 30 degrees without deflecting when it hits the work piece surface. This is necessary for mitre joints and other angled connections since the tool openings are at the same angle as the cut, thus presenting a risk of drill slippage.
- Serial processing of P-System grooves for the Clamex P knock down fitting
- High productivity with unchanging standard parts and controlled quality and reproducibility
- The fact that the same P-System groove is created on a CNC machine as with the Zeta P2 power tool allows for perfect optimisation of production methods. For example, work pieces can be prefabricated and then finished on-site
- More benefits are detailed in the P-System CNC area
Clamex P can be used in the production furniture ranges or individual pieces of furniture as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or booth building.
The connecting fitting is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general glueing aid. It is frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres and untypical angles
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and trade booth construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly