Cantex Ergo is a power tool for high-precision planing of solid wood edges. The unique cutting geometry produces a shearing cut, which ensures clean results without tearing. The shearing cut is essential when the fibre orientation of the glue edges runs against the cutting direction.
The cutting height of the Cantex Ergo can be precisely adjusted in increments of 0.035 mm. With the parallel guide in the accessories range, the Cantex can be precisely adjusted to the exact edge width, thus allowing flush-milling of finished panels without damage to the coating.
- Unique cutting geometry produces shearing cut to prevent tears
- Low cutting pressure without chipping of edge end
- Perfect cuts even on cross grain
- Precise adjustment of milling height in 0.035 mm intervals, +/- 0.7 mm
- Rounded base plate enhances manoeuvrability, thus making the device ideal for panels with edges on all sides
- Scale on cutter for accurate adjustment of edge width when using the parallel guide
- Sliding guide prevents tipping on the surface
- Suction nozzles for dust extraction
- Flush trimming of solid wood edges on uncoated panels to be veneered or coated
- Flush trimming of solid wood edges on coated or painted panels using the parallel guide
- for example, on fire doors or kitchen worktops
- Flush trimming of protruding parts – for example, after glueing interior fittings
- Flush trimming of protruding Minispot patches or glue joints