Tanga Delta H
Tanga Delta H is a powerful multipurpose cutter equipped with a 1600 W motor for the efficient removal of old window frames by cutting into the wood frame. The all-round cut allows windows to be removed without damaging the surrounding brickwork or the windowsill.
The Tanga Delta H is characterised by its impressive 68 mm cutting depth, smooth-running guidance and powerful motor for high working speed.
- Powerful 1600 W motor with excellent power-to-weight ratio for rapid progress
- Optimum safety due to smooth-running, dust-deflecting guideance
- Optimum safety due to powerful spring which immediately covers the saw blade with the base plate in emergencies
- Just one cut required due to 68 mm cutting depth
- Flat, lightweight construction for excellent manoeuvrability without removing the window fittings
- Ideal airflow for minimised dust emissions
- Saw blades and diamond cutting discs for diverse applications
- Rabbet stop for accurate positioning of cut
- Efficient removal of windows and doors
- Expansion gaps with minimal groove width of 6 mm
- Shortening of door leaves