G2A is the Minispot grooving machine for cut out knots, resin pockets or damaged areas in sizes 2 and 8. The movable cover allows the groove to be cut very close to the rabbet edge, without the material thickness of the base plate coming into play. The transparent rear cover enables accurate positioning of the G2A over the relevant area, thus ensuring a perfect repair.
- Cutting of 8 mm wide Minispot patch grooves of sizes 2 and 8
- Precision guidance with finished surface
- Easy positioning with transparent cover
- Anti-slide coating prevents slipping while coating
- Moveable cover for cutting along rabbet edge
- Connection for dust extraction
- Cutting of wood defects such as resin pockets, knots and tears as well as areas that have suffered mechanical damage
- Repair of high-quality wood, glulam beams, solid wood panels etc.