Bisco P is a plastic element and part of the P-System range of connecting fittings. The aligning element fits into the 7 mm wide P-System groove but is not form-locking like Clamex P. Instead, it is anchored in the groove due to its surface structure and can also be used as a fixed connection with PVA glue.
Bisco P-14 / Bisco P-10 is used in combination with Clamex P-14, Tenso P-14 or Clamex P-10 as a cost-effective solution when clamping force is only required from every second fitting and the use of more affordable aligning elements in between to maintain flush grooves is sufficient as an alternative.
• 90 pairs Clamex P-14
• 30 pairs Clamex P-14 Flexus
• 30 pairs Clamex P-Medius 14/10
• 30 pairs Clamex P-10
• 120 pairs Tenso P-14 incl. clip
• 30 pairs Tenso P-10 incl. clip
• 20 pcs Bisco P-14
• 20 pcs Bisco P-10
• 80 pairs Divario P-18
• Divario Installation Tool/Drill/Marking Gauge
• Clamex P Installation Tool
• Sortainer T-Loc