Clamex P-14/10 Flexus is a detachable connector and is anchored in the form-locking P-System groove within seconds.
Through the minimalist 6 mm access hole, Clamex P-14/10 Flexus is firmly connected and disconnected using a lever. The flexible positioning pins allow work pieces to be installed in an already assembled cabinet, simplifying the assembly sequence.
Clamex P-14 is used in mitre joints from 18 mm material thickness and in butt joints from 12 mm.
• 120 pairs Clamex P-14
• 30 pairs Clamex P-14/10 Flexus
• 30 pairs Clamex P-10
• 80 pairs Tenso P-14 incl. clip
• 30 pairs Tenso P-10 incl. clip
• 20 pcs Bisco P-14
• 20 pcs Bisco P-10
• 80 pairs Divario P-18
• Divario Installation Tool/Drill/Marking Gauge
• Clamex P Installation Tool
• Sortainer T-Loc